Are you overweight, sweat a lot, or/and pant after walking for 500 meters? Then it is the high time to know your cholesterol levels. Scientifically, cholesterol is both good and bad. At normal levels, it is an essential substance for the body but if the concentration of cholesterol becomes high in the blood then it can put you in the risks of heart attack. With increased work hours and hectic schedule, every second person is dealing with some or other health problem. And, high cholesterol problems are one of them. Therefore Quantum Naturals is here to explain what actually cholesterol is and how we can deal with it naturally.
Quantum Naturals always brings formulations comprising of nature, science & innovation for a healthy joyful life. This time also, it has brought ‘Quanto Choless’ an excellent nutraceutical product to provide help in maintaining the cholesterol levels. The supplement is one of the best supplements for lowering cholesterol because it contains pure and natural extracts of guggul, garlic, coleus and green tea. It has everything to promote your cardiovascular health. Now, let’s have a look at what else a person should know to deal with high cholesterol problems.
What is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol is a fat-like substance found in every cell of the human body and also found in the food. It has various natural functions to perform as it helps in digesting foods, producing hormones, and generating vitamin D. Despite the fact that it has various important functions to perform, its excessive intake can damage your arteries and increase your risk of heart disease.
What Causes High Cholesterol?
High cholesterol typically doesn’t cause any symptoms. In most of the cases, it leads to some medical emergencies. It is caused by various factors which include poor diet, unhealthy lifestyle, obesity, smoking, sedentary lifestyle and many more. Let’s understand some of these factors in detail:
- Poor Diet: A healthy diet is extremely important for the health of our body. Dairy products such as butter, cream, ghee, cheese, fatty products like pork, lamb, beef and commercially baked cookies and cakes should be completely avoided.
- Obesity: Overweight people are more likely to have high cholesterol problems as compared to the lightweight people. Obesity also increases the risk of catching cardiovascular problems. If your body mass index (BMI) has reached 30. Then it’s time to pull up your socks and let the fat go.
- Smoking: Smoking reduces good cholesterol and even damages the inner linings of arteries. This damage makes easier for cholesterol and other fats to stick to the blood vessels and eventually this increase the risk of heart disease, hypertension, and stroke.
- Sedentary Lifestyle: Sedentary lifestyle is something that has stuck in our lives. Leading a sedentary lifestyle increases cholesterol formation and it can be regulated with daily exercise and increasing the physical activity.
How can it be Lowered Naturally?
Along with Quanto Choless, Quantum Naturals suggests some more natural ways to lower the body cholesterol. Read more to find out some simple and natural ways to maintain the cholesterol of your body.
- To enjoy the glow of good health, one must exercise daily. It lowers the cholesterol level and at the same time, it decreases the body fat. Daily exercise for about for 40 minutes can save you from many health hazards. Always opt for those options that can increase your physical activity. Take stairs in place of elevators and escalators and walk to the near shops and stores for household requirements.
- Quit Smoking! Smoking is one of the biggest reasons for many health hazards in our lives; it not only breaks us physically but also psychologically. Saying NO to smoking is the simplest and natural way that one can do to maintain the cholesterol levels.
- Eat to live not live to eat! A healthy diet is always a key for good health. Eat food with good fats and avoid that has trans-fat. Include more soluble fibres and change your eating habits by incorporating heart-healthy foods.
Quantum Naturals always suggests incorporating natural and healthy habits to maintain the health. To help in maintaining your cholesterol levels, we are here with the natural tips and herbal cholesterol control capsules nutraceutical product ‘Quantum Choless’. Incorporate the tips mentioned above and Quantum Choless twice a day in your life. It inhibits platelet aggregation and promotes cardiovascular health.